Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Poker Music

I tend to listen to music while i play and my current paylist is getting stale. Ive always listened to pretty much anything. My library consists of Rage against the Machine all the way to Luciano Pavoratti.

I dont listen to radio often and when I do its the public radio station called 89.7. Its an indie station I guess you could say and they hardly play any mainstream music unless its really good shit. My point is I dont have the exposure to new music that others may have. Since I dont care much for new music and like to pick stuff out on my own I dont mind this at all really. I feel those who follow and listen to only stuff they hear on the radio are close minded and I feel sorry that they dont get to experience newer things. They probably eat the same thing every day. Wear the same clothes they see on Jersey shore and follow what everyone else does.

So anyway my new music has been more laid back lately. Ive been listening to alot of Coldplay and Raggea. Weird mix I know but it works for me lately. Older Coldplay music is pretty good and its well written stuff that doesnt sound too poppy. The new stuff is just crap and is obviously made to sell on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment